GermanFebruary 10, 2021 2021-04-03 12:02
LF Complete German Course
The #1 Comprehensive French Language Course. Start speaking real, grammatically correct German fluently, effortlessly and confidently today. Reach your German language goals now and in the future, increasing your opportunities for both personal and professional success.
This German course integrates the innovative and up-to-date teaching techniques with the valuable help of our expert teachers, who teaches the lessons as short and intense e-learning sessions. We at Language Fluent Provide offer 6 different ways in which you can learn the Language from us.
By the end of the course, you will build and develop your practical communication skills in German speaking, writing, reading and, of course, your fluency and grammar.
Our thoroughly researched and well prepared A1 courses under the guidelines of the Common European Framework of languages covers the basic knowledge and fundamentals of the German language. No prior knowledge is required for attending this course taught by our experienced language instructors. The estimated time for completion of A1 is around 4 weeks, although, everyone can take their own time and complete the course at their own pace. After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Greet and introduce yourself and others in German.
- Make appointments and arrange meetings.
- Understand the very fundamental, basic German sentences and phrases which will lead to the satisfaction of concrete needs.
- Not only count but also say the numbers in German.
- Read and write basic sentences in German and proofread them.
- Perfect your basic grammar skills in the German language.
- Have a sound knowledge of the basic vocabulary related to the mundane but necessary everyday tasks in German.
- Understand someone speaking in the German language if they talk really slowly.
- Tell your everyday routine to anyone and also talk about the weather.
- Build up a familiarity with the German accent and also start speaking basic German words with the correct pronunciation.