KoreanFebruary 10, 2021 2021-04-03 20:31
Korean (Level I-VI)
LF Complete Korean Course
The #1 Comprehensive Korean Language Course. Start speaking real, grammatically correct Korean fluently, effortlessly, and confidently today. Reach your Korean language goals now and in the future, increasing your opportunities for both personal and professional success.
This Koreancourse integrates innovative and up-to-date teaching techniques with the valuable help of our expert teachers, who teach the lessons as short and intense e-learning sessions. We at Language Fluent Provide offer 3 different ways in which you can learn the Language from us.
By the end of the course, you will build and develop your practical communication skills in Korean speaking, writing, reading, and, of course, your fluency and grammar.
Korean Level 1
Our thoroughly researched and well prepared level 1 courses keeping in mind the guidelines of the National Institute for International Education covers the basic knowledge and fundamentals of the Korean language. No prior knowledge is required for attending this course taught by our experienced language instructors. The best thing is that there is no estimated time for completion of TOPIK Level 1.1, everyone can take their own time and complete the course at their own pace. After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Greet and introduce yourself and others in Korean.
- Get acquainted with basic forms of the Korean speech etiquette.
- Understand the very fundamental, basic Korean sentences and phrases which will lead to the satisfaction of concrete needs.
- Not only count but also say the numbers in Korean.
- Read and write basic sentences in Korean and proofread them.
- Perfect your basic grammar skills in the Korean language.
- Have a sound knowledge of the basic vocabulary related to the mundane but necessary everyday tasks in Korean.
- Tell your everyday routine to anyone and also talk about the weather.
- Build up a familiarity with the Korean accent and also start speaking basic Korean words with the correct pronunciation.
- Read short adapted texts (200 words) on household, classroom, and socio-cultural issues.