Chinese Bundle CoursesFebruary 3, 2021 2021-04-03 20:17
Chinese Bundle Courses
Chinese (HSK I-VI)
LF Complete Chinese Course
The #1 Comprehensive Chinese Language Course. Start speaking real, grammatically correct Chinese fluently, effortlessly and confidently today. Reach your Chinese language goals now and in the future, increasing your opportunities for both personal and professional success.
This Chinese course integrates the innovative and up-to-date teaching techniques with the valuable help of our expert teachers, who teaches the lessons as short and intense e-learning sessions. We at Language Fluent Provide offer 3 different ways in which you can learn the Language from us.
By the end of the course, you will build and develop your practical communication skills in Spanish speaking, writing, reading and, of course, your fluency and grammar.
In this course the teacher covers the following topics: Chinese Alphabet, Chinese vocabulary, Chinese speaking, Chinese pronunciation, Chinese writing, Chinese grammar rules and patterns including Chinese verbs and tenses, Chinese vocabulary, Chinese conversation and communication skills.
This Chinese course integrates the innovative and up-to-date teaching techniques with the valuable help of our expert teachers, who teaches the lessons as short and intense e-learning sessions.
-Improve your listening and Chinese comprehension skills through ear training and visual learning thanks to the Chinese speaking teacher and interactive board.
-Understand and use familiar everyday expressions.
By the end of the course, you will build and develop your practical communication skills in Chinese speaking, writing, reading and, of course, your fluency and grammatical accuracy.
- Understanding and using familiar Chinese everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Introducing himself/herself and others and asking and answering questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- Interacting in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Understanding sentences and frequently used Chinese expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employement).
- Communicating in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Describing in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.