French Bundle CoursesFebruary 3, 2021 2021-04-03 11:28
French Bundle Courses
LF French Bundle Courses
The #1 Comprehensive French Language Course. Start speaking real, grammatically correct French fluently, effortlessly, and confidently today. Reach your French language goals now and in the future, increasing your opportunities for both personal and professional success.
This French course integrates innovative and up-to-date teaching techniques with the valuable help of our expert teachers, who teach the lessons as short and intense e-learning sessions. We at Language Fluent Provide offer 6 different ways in which you can learn the Language from us.
By the end of the course, you will build and develop your practical communication skills in French-speaking, writing, reading, and, of course, your fluency and grammar.
Our thoroughly researched and well prepared A1+A2 courses under the guidelines of the Common European Framework of languages covers the basic knowledge and fundamentals of the French language. No prior knowledge is required for attending this course taught by our experienced language instructors. The estimated time for completion of A1 is around 4 weeks and A2 is around 8-9 weeks, although, everyone can take their own time and complete the course at their own pace. After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Greet and introduce yourself and others in French.
- Make appointments and arrange meetings.
- Understand the very fundamental, basic French sentences and phrases which will lead to the satisfaction of concrete needs.
- Not only count but also say the numbers in French.
- Read and write basic sentences in French and proofread them.
- Perfect your basic grammar skills in the French language.
- Have a sound knowledge of the basic vocabulary related to the mundane but necessary everyday tasks in French.
- Understand someone speaking in the French language if they talk really slowly.
- Tell your everyday routine to anyone and also talk about the weather.
- Build up a familiarity with the French accent and also start speaking basic French words with the correct pronunciation.
- Express yourself adequately in familiar, everyday situations.
- Understand and speak commonly used expressions associated with topics directly related to your direct circumstances (e.g. personal information or information about your family, shopping, work, immediate surroundings etc.).
- Hold a conversation on topics you have previously read about or topics who’s vocabulary you are familiar with.
- Describe your background and education, immediate surroundings and other things associated with immediate needs in a simple way.
- Improve your pronunciations and learn a bucket load of new words, thus improving your fluency and making yourself more familiar with some of the local terms used in France.