Terms & Conditions for Language Classes
Thank you for choosing Language Fluent! We hope you enjoy learning with us!
As you’ve enrolled for the course, you agree to comply with and be bound with the following Terms & Conditions of the company.
Course & Certification –
- You’ll have to attend your classes regularly on a pre-decided schedule.
- After starting your classes, you’ll have to discuss it with the trainer and team if you want to change the schedule. If the same trainer is available, it can be considered, or else, we’ll not be responsible for the classes.
- Eligibility for getting a certificate from LF
- You’ll have to score a minimum of 80% in your final test conducted by the LF team after completing your syllabus.
- The final test should be completed within ten days from your last class.
- our attendance should be a minimum of 90%.
- If you are unable to attend your class, you’ll have to inform at least 6-8 hours before the scheduled time in the group.
- You’ll be provided the recorded sessions or revision sessions if you’re absent and if informed beforehand (limited only up to 10 sessions).
- If you choose the Package or Bundle course, your trainer may differ as per different levels.
- All the communication has to be compulsorily taken in the group only. No issues will be considered if the communication with the trainer is done personally.
Cancellation & Refund –
- You’ll NOT get a refund for any amount you paid in ANY case.
- If you remain absent for 10 – 15 days continuously, your classes won’t be repeated, and you’ll not be added to another batch. In this case, your admission will be cancelled.
- If your admission gets cancelled by the LF team or from your end, you’ll have to repay the entire fee if you wish to learn further, and no amount will be refunded or adjusted from the amount already paid.
- If you quit in the middle of any batch, your admission will be cancelled, and we’ll not be responsible for any refunds or other classes.
- The amount paid by you won’t be carried forward for any other batch or course.
- If you choose the Installment option, you’ll have to make the payment within 25 – 30 days from the starting date of your classes. It won’t be considered per the number of hours or classes, etc.
- If you fail to pay the Installment on time, your course will be paused, the classes won’t be repeated, and recordings or revisions will not be provided.
- Your classes will be paused for max. Ten days. If the payment is still not completed, the admission will be cancelled.
- If you enroll for a Package or Bundle course, the Installment is to be paid as per pre-informed duration.
- If you quit between or after completing any particular level, NO refund will be provided.
- No issues will be entertained if you’re not attending your classes regularly and completing all the assignments given by the trainer.
- The classes will not be started until the form is filled and verified by our team and your full payment or first Installment is completed